Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Conrads Can Fish!




There are certain members of our family who love to fish...David. There are certain members of our family who are destined to love to fish...Garrett. There are certain members of our family who love anything to do with Dora, being outside and her mom and dad, therefore fishing...Natalie. Finally there are is a certain member of our family who doesn't really enjoy anything having to do with fish and is really just along for the ride and sometimes is forced not only to catch but to touch fish....I think you can guess that is me, Jessi. These are pics from our week at Moshawquit Lake, where David's grandpa has a cabin. Some of Natalie's cute quotes include "I like my fishin' lime" and " I watchin' the bobber!"

2 comments:

adam and andrea said...

Jessi - that picture of you is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

This is simply priceless, I laughed out loud!!!